Soils Management Solutions
At Provectus we recognise that every soil treatment enquiry has its own unique set of additional requirements and challenges.Our dedicated team of industry professionals will guarantee a cost effective and sustainable soils management solution that will include:
- Waste characterisation and soil sampling service
- Treatment and disposal of contaminated soils at our EA approved facilities.
- An inclusive logistic and haulage support package.
- Supply of onsite soils management and supervision personnel.
- Fully auditable waste consignment notes and material tracking.
- Implementation of waste minimisation and material reuse strategy.
- National coverage.
Provectus and FCC are now permitted by the Environment Agency (ref: EPR/HP3632RP) to accept asbestos fragments in soils at our Rowley Regis Soil Treatment Centre.
This exciting development will allow us to accept soils with asbestos debris that would be otherwise classified as hazardous waste. The treatment process is suitable for the following types of soil:
- Asbestos debris in soils which would otherwise be non-hazardous
- Asbestos debris in soils with hazardous hydrocarbons
Using both physical and biological treatment techniques Provectus can offer a great cost effective alternative to landfill disposal.
If you have soils with asbestos in all you need to do is contact us and benefit from:
- Highly competitive disposal rates.
- Excellent transport links, 5 mins from the M5 J2
- Landfill tax exempt.
Provectus are dedicated to delivering the ultimate in service and value. We strongly believe that good communication, innovative thinking and trust are key elements in the success of any project.
The development of our state of the art soil treatment facilities will allow Provectus to accept and treat soils with a wide range of contaminants and now asbestos fragments.
Our sustainable treatment and reuse process is both environmentally rewarding and very cost effective, due to the end product being landfill tax exempt.
Call our Soils Management Enquiry line now on 01902 810085 for your 24hr Quote or email firstname.lastname@example.org alternativley your can ring our sales team:
Northern Region : Chris Woods - 07487 742929
Southern Region : Tony Huke - 07973 121553