Our Environmental Impact Reduction Pledge
Provectus is making a pledge to improve its environmental performance and to demonstrate a commitment in reducing its environmental impacts of its activities.
Environmental Impact Reduction Pledge
To improve our environmental performance and to demonstrate a commitment to our pledge from our Company Objectives, ‘Achieve an ongoing reduction in the environmental impacts of our activities’ we shall be targeting the following:
1. Reduction in air emissions from plant;
2. Reduction in air emissions from company vehicles; and,
3. Reduce the use of unsustainable fossil fuels.
The facts about HVO.
It is made from 100% renewable Raw Materials.
- A drop in replacement for regular diesel with no change to infrastructure or modifications.
- Up to net 90% Net reduction of Green House Gas emissions.
- Reduction in regulated air pollutants (NOx/SOx/PM/CO)
- Fame Free
- Shelf life of ten years in comparison with two years for Regular Diesel, depending on storage conditions.
- Tried and tested product; its clean and safe and endorsed by a wide range of OEMS.
- Excellent cold weather performance, with a high cetane number of up to 90 and a low cloud point of -32 degree C, HVO provides improved cold start performance, clean combustion and less chance of waxing in extreme temperatures.
- Average 10% reduction on Ad blue consumption
- Potential saving Fuel economy (current data suggest 4-10% dependent upon engine)
Peace of Mind
HVO comes with a ISCC sustainability certificate and statement, which provides an independent certification for the environmental credentials of the fuel.
We believe this fuel is the best liquid fuel option available to decarbonise.
From 1 April 2022, in projects where we expect to use >10,000 L diesel/gas oil, we commit to a minimum of 25% HVO.
Please click here to download our pledge