Christian Dodge Joins Provectus
Provectus is pleased to announce the appointment of Christian Dodge this summer as Geotechnical Associate Director.
Christian has well over a decades’ experience of the Geotechnical Engineering sector undertaking a wide range of geotechnical projects. From small civic assets, such as schools and libraries, to large infrastructure mega projects including HS2, Lower Thames Crossing and Crossrail. Christian has also led on a wide range of commercial and residential developments. He is a sponsor and mentor of Engineering Geologists for Chartership, and has published technical papers and several compendia.
Christian’s expertise is backed up by his technical accreditations; he is a Chartered Geologist, a European Geologist and a Registered Ground Engineering Specialist.
Some of the key skills that Christian brings to Provectus are as follows.
- Shallow and deep foundation design
- Retaining walls, earth pressures, slope stability
- Earthworks design, assessment and supervision
- Tunnelling Geotechnics
- High level geotechnical risk management for major projects, including Rail and Highways
- Niche ground improvement, treatment and engineering solutions
- Hazard Identification and constraints management
- Problem solving, interpretation, technical report writing, team working and design calculations
- Designing, writing scope, tendering and supervising ground investigation works
Christian can be contacted on Tel: 01245 505616 Mob: 07967 023168