Provectus continues to show it’s commitment in this future’s generation of remediation professionals this summer, by recruiting internships through its established links with universities.
Provectus give interns a meaningful, valuable real-life work experience that enhances their employability and skills that a course cannot necessarily provide.
Provectus is committed to “BACKING YOUNG BRITAIN”
Launched in July 2009, Backing Young Britain set out to bring businesses and public and voluntary sectors together to prevent young people becoming a lost generation and make sure that their skills and talents are not wasted. The campaign encourages organisations to:
- Offer volunteer places for school or university leavers
- Provide work experience opportunities
- Offer internships to graduates and non-graduates
- Consider a young person for a job through a work trial
- Supply apprenticeships to 16- to 24-year-olds
- Bid for jobs for young people through the Future Jobs Fund
- Engage in a Local Employment Partnership.